Interlux Brightside Polyurethane
Brightside is a hard, easy to use high-gloss one part polyurethane topside finish. It has excellent application characteristics that yield a "sprayed-on" look when brush applied in thin coats. Ideal for use anywhere above the true waterline and is very easy to clean, resists staining and has great abrasion resistance. It also boasts UV stabilizers that help to maintain gloss and color retention. Available in a range of bright, crisp colors.
- Easy-to-apply alternative to two-part finishes
- UV stabilizers add to durability
- Fluoro-micro additives resist staining
- Excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
- Base formulation: One-part polyurethane
- Finish: High Gloss
- Coverage: Brush: 137sq.ft./qt. 550sq.ft./gal.; Spray: 110sq.ft./qt.; 440sq.ft./gal.
- Volume Solids: 45%
- VOC: 457g/lit. (As supplied)
- Application Method: Brush, roller, airless, or conventional spray
- Number of coats recommended: 2-3 minimum Bare Wood: 3 coats (first thinned)
- Recommended DFT/coat: 1.2 mils dry
- Application temperature: Min./Max. Range: 5°C/41°F and maximum 35°C/95°F.
- Primer needed: Pre-Kote® Primer, Model 492876
- Thinner: 216, Model 117598 or 433, Model 203679
|To touch||3 hr.||2 hr.||1 hr.|
|To recoat||16 hr.||12 hr.||8 hr.|