Flood Pro Series Acrylic Resurfacer
Provides a barefoot friendly texture* that enhances the look of worn or weather wood and concrete. Designed for application on aged, rough concrete and structurally sound weathered wood (decks, stairs, posts, railings, and more); retaining walls; as well as, new concrete surfaces cured for 30 days and new wood. It is formulated to fill cracks up to ¼”.
- Fills cracks up to ¼” and locks down splinters
- Slip-resistant finish
- Provides a mildew, mold and algae-resistant finish
- Water repellent
- Self-priming, two coats required
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- Tints to over 120 colors
- High-quality brush or roller with 1/2" nap
- Using light and even pressure, apply product to a few boards or a few square feet at a time, keeping a wet edge to avoid lap marks.
- For cupped, cracked or warped boards, drive product into cracks by rolling across the narrow width as well as the length of the board.
- Lightly brush any product that drips between the boards.
- Back-brush after rolling for a smoother appearance.
- Clean tools with warm, soapy water.
- Wear safety glasses
- DO NOT APPLY TO: Wood that is rotted or loose, garage doors, driveways or any other area with vehicular traffic; submerged surfaces such as ponds, fountains or swimming pools; interior concrete surfaces.
- Not recommended for whole-house vertical surfaces such as stucco or wood siding. Please use caution when applying around aquatic habitats, to avoid spills.
- Avoid heavy use for 30 days to allow full cure to a hard finish.
- Flood Resurfacer is for exterior use only; do not use it indoors.
- DO NOT APPLY IF EITHER OF THESE CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF EACH COAT, as product will not cure properly and peeling will result:
- Temperature is expected to fall below 50° F (10° C)
- Rain is expected.
- Do not apply if air or surface temperature is above 90° F (32° C).
- Avoid staining in direct sunlight.