Flood Pro Series CWF-UV Wood Finish
Provides a natural finish that protects wood against moisture and sun damage. Fortified with PENETROL® for excellent penetration. Recommended for use on any properly prepared exterior wood, including decks, fences, siding, railings, outdoor furniture and other wood surfaces. Apply to new, dry, pressure-treated wood, uncoated new or weathered wood, or wood previously stained or painted.
Things You'll Need To Know:
- Application Options
- Synthetic brush
- Airless sprayer
- Application Tips
- To avoid lap marks, always work the entire length of a board while maintaining a wet edge. Never stop application in the middle of the board.
- Vertical surfaces should be coated from top to bottom.
- Clean tools with soap and water.
- Important Notes
- Wear safety glasses.
- Do not apply CWF-UV in direct sunlight or on hot surfaces.
- CWF-UV is for exterior use only; do not use it indoors.
- Weather Requirements
- Apply CWF-UV in temperatures between 50° and 90° F.
- Do not apply CWF-UV if cold and/or wet weather is expected within 24 hours.