AMERLOCK 2/400 WHITE RESIN
Amerlock 2/400 is used in those areas where blasting is impractical or impossible. This surface tolerant epoxy can serve as a primer, imtermediate coat or a self priming finish coat. As a maintenance coating, Amerlock 400 protects steel structures in industrial facilities, bridges, tank exteriors, marine weathering, offshore, oil tanks, piping, roofs, water towers and other exposures. Amerlock 400 has good chemical resistance to splash/spillage, fumes and immersion in neutral, fresh and salt water.
* Requires the use of an activator. See Related Products.
AMERLOCK 2 VOC
VOC Compliant Fast Dry, High Solids Epoxy Coating
- High performance self priming universal epoxy
- High solids, low VOC
- Surface tolerant and abrasion resistant
- Compatible with prepared, damp surfaces
- Good adhesion on most existing coatings
- Available in MIO or conventional pigmented grade
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of chemicals
- Meets NSF Standard 61 for valves (US manufacturing only)