ACRYLIC LATEX TRED-SAFE
Specialty Coatings 730-99
A waterborne, interior/exterior anti-slip coating formulated for use on bare or previously painted wood and concrete surfaces or primed metal. Designed for light to moderate duty traffic. Provides a tough, coarse film that reduces the chance of slipping. Ideal for use on walkways, steps, ramps,boat decks, locker rooms floors,and a variety of other applications. Available in 10 stock colors plus a pastel tint base.
• A tough, abrasive, anti-slip coating for a variety of interior and exterior
• Significantly reduces the chances of slipping, although this product cannot
totally prevent the possibility of slipping.
• Low odor and low VOC.
• Soap & water cleanup.
White Silver Gray
Light Gray Green
Bombay Handicap Blue
Red Navy Gray
Black Walnut Brown
• Suitable for use on walkways, steps, ramps, locker room floors, boat decks,
and a variety of other interior and exterior concrete, wood, and metal surfaces
that have been properly prepared.
• This product is not for use in areas where it will be underwater; it is also not for
use on garage floors or other areas of wheeled vehicle traffic.
• Do not mix with oil colors, other paint products, or solvents
VEHICLE FORMULATION: Acrylic Resin, Lead, chromate, and mercury free
SURFACE PREPERATION & APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
• All surfaces must be clean and free of dust, dirt, grease, mildew, soap residue, loose paint, glue size and any other foreign matter. For best results, the cause
of any previous paint failure should be corrected before repainting.
• New masonry surfaces should age 30 days before being coated. Concrete that is new, smooth troweled, or suspected of being treated with chemical de-icers
needs to be etched with a 10% solution of muratic acid and allowed to thoroughly dry before painting. Glossy surfaces should be dulled with fine sandpaper to
ensure proper adhesion. Unpainted metal surfaces must be primed with metal primer before coating.
• Previously painted surfaces in poor condition require the removal of old paint before coating.
• Floors are dry to walk on after 24 hours under good drying conditions.
Refer to TDS for more information